Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Need Advice

Oh, blog, I wish someone was reading you so I could get some advice...

I was on Facebook yesterday looking at a status of one of my friends who also happens to be A's bio dad's friend. (Side note: I can't keep calling him A's bio dad. That's just too long to type repeatedly. Plus it gives him too much credit relating to A. From now on I'll refer to him as S.) She had posted a picture of herself with blond hair. It wasn't a "sexy" shot; it was just her head. Still, she looked beautiful in the picture. I noticed she had commented on the picture so I read the comments.

S's comment was the second one. In all his discreteness, he wrote, "Nice  :) my p is standing." Who writes such a crude statement in a public place? Why would he possibly think that was acceptable? My friend seemed fine with it but it still made me mad. He has time to write disgusting comments on Facebook but he won't even ask how is own daughter is for seven months! Seven months! She's a completely different baby now! But he doesn't care. He defriended me on Facebook and won't reply when I text his new phone number.

I still haven't heard back about the child support forms I filed months ago. Now I'm regretting even sending them in. I should've just filed for full custody instead. I want the legal papers to reflect how the situation already is, if that makes sense. Then I would never have to worry about him trying to take her away from me.

But legal issues aside, what should I do? How do I get over this anger at him? Should I say something about the status? Should I say something to the friend? I'm pretty sure she doesn't know the real reason we broke up. He lied to all of our mutual friends despite claiming it was "not a big deal." Should I do anything at all?

I wish I could talk to C about this, but he would only think that I wanted to get back with S. That's not advice and that's not helpful...

No comments:

Post a Comment