Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Nightmare

I had a nightmare last night. A serial killer decided to target me. Well, not really me. I saw him try to prick someone with a needle that my dream knowledge told me contained drugs to make the person pass out. I stopped him and saved his would-be victim. He went after me next.

I ran as fast as I could. I was in a skyscraper that happened to have both my job and my apartment inside of it.  I ran from my apartment up to work and ran straight through to the exit. No one looked twice at me. No one tried to help. He always seemed to be in front of me wherever I ran. One of the scariest scenes I could remember, I saw a candy bowl on a table. Being the candy addict I am, I stopped to grab one. Inside the bowl, hidden under the candy, was the severed head of the woman I saved in the beginning of the dream. I ran on without any candy.

After running for miles, I came to the top of a hill which had a steep drop on one side. The killer was up there and he had a Harley Quinn-esque accomplice. They outnumbered me. I was sure they were going to push me off the cliff so I decided to get them first. I lunged at the girl and managed to ruin her balance. She fell off the cliff to her death. The guy was still the scarier one even tho he was shorter than me, wearing glasses and a plain brown suit. If he wasn't killing people, he wouldn't be intimidating in the least. I couldn't do it though. I was too scared to fight him. I ran away and kept running until I woke up.

Thank goodness I didn't have any of my kids or C in my dream. I always cry when they get hurt in my dreams. That's the only good I can see in that dream. The killer is still out there! What if I dream about him again tonight! I don't usually have nightmares, only when I'm stressed. I had nightmares every night when I was pregnant with G. Every night I would dream that people were trying to kill me. It was awful! I'm not sure what's leaving me so stressed this time...

Maybe California? C thinks he'll be deployed less than six months after he moves out there. That means I could move there after he is already gone. I am scared about having no one to help me with the kids. I don't think I'm scared enough for a nightmare though...

No comments:

Post a Comment