Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Dreary Day

It's a very dreary morning. It's raining and dark and not as warm as it was. In this kind of weather, I can't roller blade to the train station like I normally do. Roller blading is my favorite part of my commute! It's one of my favorite hobbies! Just another sign it's going to be a bad day. 

C returned to California yesterday evening. I won't see him again for a while. It could be up to a year! Understandably, G was upset yesterday. He had trouble sleeping and was very clingy. Poor G. We try to explain this as daddy has to go to work to make money to buy him Thomas toys. (G is obsessed with Thomas the Tank Engine.) He still gets very sad though. 

Knowing that he wouldn't sleep very well, my parents offered to let him sleep in their bed so I could get some sleep whenever I wasn't up with A. Turns out A didn't like this plan. She normally wakes up only twice a night: at 12 and at 3. Last night she was awake every two hours! Ugh, no catching up on sleep for me. Only 18 more years until I can sleep normally! 

All in all, I'm expecting today to be a bad day :(

No comments:

Post a Comment