Thursday, June 20, 2013

Introduction

Hello Internet!

This is my first blog, not just as tax accountant mom (TAM) but first ever so forgive me if I make a mistake. 

So as you can guess from the title, I work as a tax accountant and I have some kids. I actually work at a small firm downtown and am currently pursuing my CPA. More on that in another post. I have two kids. Let's call them G and A. G is my almost 4 years old son and A is my 7 week old daughter. Life gets crazy now that there are two. 

At the moment I'm a single mom raising them but that should soon change. My boyfriend and I already applied for a marriage license and will hopefully be going to the courthouse today to get officially married. Why don't I call him my fiancé you ask. Well, he never actually proposed. This has been something we've been talking about for some time. We've talked about it long enough that the only romantic part about it is that we haven't told anyone about it. Surprise! Yay! (They all kind of expect it anyway.) I'll discuss our relationship more in another post too. 

About me: I'm in my early twenties. I live in the suburbs outside of a big city. I'm an extremely shy person. I tend to see the world in numbers. I'm not sure if this is what led to my career choice or came about after I started pursuing it. 

The purpose of this blog will be to replace the journals that I used to keep that I no longer have time for. Since it will contain a lot of my personal thoughts, I'm going to keep it anonymous and call myself TAM. I'm still debating whether I'm going to tell any friends and family about this blog although they are welcome to try to find it on their own. 

I guess that's it for my first post! Thank you for reading it. And hopefully you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment