Thursday, June 27, 2013

Loneliness - Beware Possible TMI

C and I were texting late last night and I realized I was... lonely, let's say. I don't normally get lonely like this. We are usually able to find some alone time quite frequently. But between bootcamp and returning from his 10 day leave, we haven't had as much time for sex as we used to. Since I get turned off when I touch myself, I'm left very frustrated. It's going to be a very long time until C gets back :(

Well, when we were texting, the subject of pictures comes up, sexy pictures. I'll be the first to admit, I'm prudish when it comes to this. I never had to be told not to take these kinds of pictures growing up because I was always hyper aware of what could happen. It could be so easy for those photos to be spread! I always thought these pictures would never be an option for me.

Now I'm considering it.

He's my husband and I trust him. He's gone for a long time. This could be a way for us to stay close sexually without me actually being there with him. As a benefit for me, I would get to feel sexy and less mom-like for a change. It might actually be fun.

But there are still many risks. C is very bad about losing his phones so it would be easy for the pictures to fall in the wrong hands. Plus this is really risky with kids. I would never want my kids to know I had done something like this! What if they found the picture when playing around with C's phone! That would be awful!

I really don't know if I should do it. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment