Monday, June 24, 2013

Trouble Already?

I was out with C this weekend and I noticed something. He already wasn't wearing his wedding ring. How concerned should I be about this? He said he took it off so his friends wouldn't see and give him grief about it. It's like he's ashamed to be with me :( 

To be fair to him let me explain our past. We met at a job at a grocery store back in 2007. It was great, we had amazing chemistry, and everything seemed perfect. Then we broke up. This was the start of our cycle. We got together and broke up more than 10 times in the last five years during which time we had G and got engaged once before. 

It's not like we haven't tried being apart for good. We've both had other relationships during our breakups. But we both keep coming back to each other anyway. 

This time, we've been together for much longer than before. We didn't breakup at the first fight but worked through our issue instead. We had to work on our communication while he was away at bootcamp. Communication was a weakness of ours so this was great for our relationship. We are trying so hard not to make the mistakes that we did before. 

Because of this complicated past, none of our friends are supportive of us even dating again. I didn't just tell my friends, I had to defend it against friends. It was exhausting! It also took away the special feeling of being a newlywed a little. But I was able to tell my friends the truth! Is it a big deal that he took off his ring?

No comments:

Post a Comment