Sunday, August 18, 2013

Upcoming Plans

Now I'm the type of person who prefers to spend all day at home doing nothing. Going out seems more like a chore than a fun activity. However, I have some extensive road trips planned. Next weekend G and I are meeting up with one of my guy friends to go to the Railway Museum to meet Thomas the Train. G is obsessed with that train! It's a good hour drive but at least my parents are watching A so I only need to entertain one kids in the car.

My other big plans are still a maybe right now. C will be in an adjacent state in a few weeks. He either gets a three or four day weekend for Labor Day and I get a four day weekend. We will hopefully meet up while he's there. Again, this will be a car ride I'm not looking forward to. However, it will be worth it to see C again. Sometimes I wonder if I just made everything up. My brain can be convinced of some funny things in the middle of the night...

No comments:

Post a Comment