Friday, August 16, 2013

Working Hard

For those of you who don't know: the deadline for the extension of entity tax returns is September 15. This means we are bombarded with returns right now. Being the most senior preparer, I get all the complicated tax returns. It's actually pretty cool. The only downside is that I started to dream about balance sheets. They won't even balance in my dreams!

I won't be the most senior preparer for much longer. Soon I'll be the least senior reviewer! This week I was given my first return to review! So I picked one of the two preparers to give the return to and she already gave it back to me. Once I finish this monster of a consolidated return, I'll be able to review it! I'm so excited!

Also work related, I should be getting my CPA certificate soon. I can't hold out to the public as a CPA until I have that official form. It'll be an exciting day when I finally get to be a CPA! I'll have to start striving for something else soon. I'll probably go back to school for my masters degree. Having a full time job and taking care of two kids by myself just isn't challenging enough for me, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment