Thursday, August 1, 2013

Nightmares

I had a nightmare the other night. It was pretty much a classic horror movie right off the silver screen. The horrors would give little signs that they were about to appear like sounds or flashing lights. I even caught a few glances of them. Then... BAM! They would appear right in my face! There were two of them haunting me: the pale dead girl with the long dark hair in her face and the dead fisherman with his old fashioned lantern. Classic horror villains! The scariest part of all is after they appeared in my face, they wouldn't try to hurt me at all. They went after G and A. Is there a worse feeling than knowing someone wants to harm your loved ones and knowing it's almost impossible to save them? I had a hard time leaving A that morning when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment