Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Almost Home

C is back in the city! Finally, after being gone for months, he's back! Technically he's still on the train coming home. Oh well. He's still back in the city and that's good enough for me!

Unfortunately, I can't be with him just yet. I still have no days off. So I have to attempt to work while knowing my love is a quick train ride away and there are helicopter stunts going on right outside my window. (I know that really has nothing to do with anything. I just wanted to show how hard it was to work right now.) Taxes have never seemed less interesting. I have to settle for texting C until I get home.

The plan is for C to meet me by my car at 6 pm. I drove my car to a station near his house so this plan could work. (It's a nice day and I'm missing out on roller blading. Oh well. It's worth it.) Then we will drive together to my house. Once we arrive, it's back to my usual hectic evening routine but with C's help. We'll get both kids fed, play with G, read together, and finally get G into bed. Hopefully A will fall asleep some time after that, giving C and I some precious alone time. That's the plan. What could go wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment