Friday, October 18, 2013

Tired Enough to Cry

A got her second tooth! I was hoping that would help her sleep through the night. No such luck! She's been waking up at least three times a night. Usually her 2:00 am wake up lasts for over an hour! Between her wake ups and all the chores I have to do after both kids are asleep, I've been getting less that four hours of sleep a night. I can't keep this up much longer! I'm exhausted! I've been falling asleep while feeding her. I can't help it. Thankfully I haven't dropped her. Sometimes my dad watches her so I can get an extra hour of sleep. My mom never even offers to help. She prefers to yell at me for whatever cleaning I didn't have time to get to. I can't wait to move out. I'll probably stop talking to her. I truly hate her. I forgot where I was going with this post... I'm tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment