Monday, October 28, 2013

Sickly Morning

It has been a hectic morning already! G woke up with a lot of discharge coming from both of his eyes. Yuck! A's lower eyelid on her right eye has been swollen since Saturday. She was supposed to have an appointment that day for her six month check-up, but her doctor had a medical emergency so it was canceled. Between both kids' eye problems, I thought it would be a good idea to visit the doctor this morning during the walk-in hours.

I'm glad I took them. It has put my mind at ease. G does not have pink eye. The discharge is from mucus backup from his cold. (Double Yuck!) He does have the beginnings of a cold so I have to keep an eye on him for any symptoms. The doctor said it will most likely clear up on its own though. A has a sty in her eye. I'm so glad it is nothing worse. I need to place warm, wet cloths on her eyes three times a day until it gets better. Crisis adverted!

No comments:

Post a Comment