Monday, July 22, 2013

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday future king! As anyone who went anywhere near a media outlet today knows, Kate Middleton had her baby. It was a boy. He weighed 8 lbs and 6 oz. He's third in line for the crown. Etc, etc, etc...


I'm not happy the baby came today. Four years ago today, I had the most wonderful baby boy in the world. Now his birthday is being upstaged by a monarch on the other side of the world. Alright, maybe I'm not being very reasonable for being jealous about this. However if they give the baby G's name, I'll be very upset. (Don't worry. His name is not George which seems to be the favorite so far.)

I'll have to tell the story of G's birth tomorrow. Right now, I'm going to enjoy the second part of G's gift: he gets to sleep next to me in my bed. Good night! Wish me luck not getting kicked in the face all night!

No comments:

Post a Comment