Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Random Thoughts From My Random Mind

C called me last night in the middle of the night. I somewhat remember looking at the phone and realizing who was calling me. Other than that, I don't remember a single thing about the conversation! Long story short: I need sleep because my brain seems to be missing. Here are some quick highlights from my day:

A is obviously teething. She's so fussy all the time! And the drool! Yuck! She soaks through her own shirt and the shirt of whoever happens to be holding her.

I'm getting a bonus in my next check for passing the CPA ethics exam. Combine that with a payout from my day care flex spending account and my paycheck will be nearly double this pay period.

Speaking of money, C gave me all his bank information so I could use some of his money for my bills but the online system isn't working. I need to go to the bank with the Power of Attorney papers to access the account.

At work, I'm planning an Excel presentation. I'm not very technology savvy but I took a required course in college on Excel. I know more about the program than most people so I'm seen as the expert. I'm actually looking forward to this!

I just got a text from C. He won't be able to text me for two weeks. It's going to be a long two weeks.

That's all! Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment