Thursday, September 12, 2013

A Love Letter

Work is getting hectic with extension season in full swing. I'm working on one of the hardest client's returns and I still have at least a day of checking the states if not more. It's so frustrating! For every tiny part that I correct, I find three or four major problems that I need to fix! Ugh it's a nightmare! So I'm not going to talk about it anymore.

C sent me a text asking what were five things that turned me on about him. This was my response:

"Five things about you that turn me on:
1. When you say sweet thing to me. Even if it seems like I just brush off the compliment or if I don't believe it, I still appreciate that you said it and it makes me want to put my hands all over you.
2. Your body. No contest, you are still the sexiest person I know. It's amazing how much I get turned on when I see your body.
3. When you take care of G or A. I don't know what it is but whenever you do that I just want to pull you into another room and do naughty things to you.
4. When you are close to me especially when you hold me tight. Yay!
5. When you act like a badass. I love the bad boy in you ;)"

That ended up being a really long text message but it wasn't enough to say what I really wanted to say. I'd love to look back over some of my favorite moments with him...

He surprised me early on with his sweetness. When we first started dating, "The Golden Compass" was in theaters. It is still one of my favorite books so I wanted to go see the movie. (This was before I gave up on movies. Now, I refuse to go see a movie if I already read and enjoyed the book.) He took me to see the movie as a part of a large group of his friends. The movie was awful! None of us liked it! Afterwards, his friends teased him about picking a bad movie. He didn't know how I liked the movie yet so he defended it. He never once told the group that it was really me who picked out the movie. Even back when he was an immature 19 year old, I knew he was someone special.

We've had plenty of ups and downs over the years. Even when we weren't together, I knew I could go to him for anything. He's always been there to help me. He's become my best friend. He's the one I trust with my secrets. He's seen me at my worst and still loves me. I'm glad that I married him. I can't wait until I can see him again.

I'll have to continue on with my memories of him in another post. I need to get to bed so I have the energy to tackle my monster return tomorrow! I won't leave work tomorrow until it is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment